When one wants to open an demat account evrything is followed up very promptly but when a account holder has a problem no one cares

@Ushnota @vivekchoksi @mike @Parul

When one wants to open an demat account everything is followed up very promptly but when an account holder has a problem no one cares, if the account holders have not verified their email or mobile is it not the duty of the demat provider to follow up or intimate customers and get it resolved, when an account is struck or not created the reps keeps on calling to complete the process, but once opened thats all they are ignored, the best way would have been sending reminders to the customers who have not validated the kyc. pathetic customer service. I have withdrwan the money from the account

Hi @sanjaychari,

We are already working on your ticket. Your KYC validation is done. You will need to wait for 2 days for Exchange to unblock your account.

Please note that Exchange will unblock your account after they verify the KYC status independently.

Appreciate your patience and understanding. Thanks.

@Ushnota i just now recvd this.

My email and sms are validated

@Ushnota Can i get a call from your rep? I am unable to connect ur customer care

Hi @sanjaychari,

Can you please share your UCC and we will give you a call back?

Thanks.

@Ushnota
ucc - 5GAFZP

Hi @sanjaychari,

We got in touch with you.

As informed, your KRA validation was done on 5th Sep 2023 and it will take 3 business days to unblock your account.

Let us know if we can help you with any other query.

@Ushnota I SPOKE TO CDSL AND THEY SAY DP HAS TO NOW UNFREEZE, DP HAS AN OPTION TO UNFREEZE THE ACCOUNT.
MY UCC - 5GAFZP

Hi @sanjaychari,

We are verifying your status with Exchange and CDSL. As mentioned earlier, they verify the KYC status independently.

Request your patience. Thanks.

@Ushnota please let me know once unblocked and i want to close my account with Upstox, thanks

@Ushnota HOW CAN I CLSE THE ACCOUNT AS MY ACCOUNT IS STILL NOT VALID. SORRY IF I HAD DONE ANYTHING WRONG, LET ME KNOW THE PROCESS OF CLOSING THE ACCOUNT.

Hi @sanjaychari,

We have unblocked your account from our end and CDSL has also unblocked it but the Exchange is yet to do it. Please note that Exchange will verify the KYC independently.

However, we have escalated the case to Exchange and working with them to get your account unblocked ASAP. Thanks.

@Ushnota which exchange?
do they have any contact number / customer care number?

Hi @sanjaychari,

We attempted to call you multiple times now but it kept ringing.

Please note that you’d be able to trade tomorrow since we are following this up directly with NSE.

Additionally, I’m also DM-ing you the NSE contact details. Thanks.

Hi @sanjaychari,

We checked with NSE exchange and they are getting KYC invalidated response when they checked with CAMS, the KYC agency. That’s why they have kept your account blocked.

Further, we have spoken to CAMS about this discrepancy and they will request NSE to unblock your account.

It may take one more day. We will pursue this and update you tomorrow. Appreciate your patience.

@Ushnota can i be added in the loop if you are emailing. i mean to whom are u talking to in CAMS. can i call them ? because customer care cams says it verified, CUSTOMER CAN NEVER DO ANYTHIN ON HIS OWN

Hi @sanjaychari,

We are sharing all the updates with you as per our communication with CAMS and NSE Exchange.

Please note that you would be able to trade from Thursday as per the latest update received from CAMS since they will share the updated records with Exchange between tonight / Tomorrow.

Additionally, you can also raise this issue with CAMS by getting the contact details via its website - https://www.camskra.com/#

i have left hope @Ushnota, i am not going to contact u guys again. just leaving this to destiny.

@Ushnota going to a temple to pray for luck,

same assurance from upstox we will sort it out in 24 hrs blah blah b;lah

@Ushnota

Hi @sanjaychari,

We have been following up with CAMS and the NSE on your behalf, to resolve this on priority. We have also added you to the email chain with CAMS and the Exchange.

All the updates from CAMS and NSE would be in the emails, and we assure you that you will be able to trade starting tomorrow, basis the commitment from NSE.

Thanks for your cooperation.