NOT A VALID ACCOUNT is the error i am getting

NOT A VALID ACCOUNT is the error i am getting

16585-not-a-valid-account-number/1035)

@Ushnota my UCC is 5GAFZP

Hi @sanjaychari,

Welcome to the Upstox community!

Thanks for sharing your UCC. We are looking into this and will get in touch with you ASAP.

1 Like

Thanks a lot @Ushnota appreciate ur prompt response, I missed a couple of trades.

@Ushnota any update?

Hi @Ushnota , @Upstox

Iā€™m getting 16585 - Not Valid Account Number and my order get rejected because of this issue Iā€™m not able to close my holed position and now Iā€™m getting more loss for this position please help me on this till last Friday my account was working properly.

As my Aadhar and PAN is already linked.

UCC ID - 3RBQ4P

Please help on this as customer support is not responding and Iā€™ve already raised a ticket for same with Ticket - ID[#7889781]

If I got lost in my current holding, then itā€™s all upstox responsibility as they not providing service on time.

i am also getting the same error, and have raised a ticket as well

Hi @sanjaychari,

The rejection is from the Exchange and it could be because of KYC validation pending.

Please check this article and follow the steps carefully to complete the KYC validation: What is the process to verify KYC details (email and mobile number) registered with KRA? - Upstox Help Center

Once you raise a ticket, let us know the ID and we will get in touch with you soon.

Thanks.

Hi @MAHESH_GUNJAL,

The rejection is from the Exchange and it could be because of KYC validation pending.

Please check this article and follow the steps carefully to complete the KYC validation: What is the process to verify KYC details (email and mobile number) registered with KRA? - Upstox Help Center

Once you raise a ticket, let us know the ID and we will get in touch with you soon.

Thanks.

@Ushnota

The CAMSKRA verification is done and recievd a email and pdf from them,

I have raised a ticket and attachee the verification pdf alongwith the ticket.

Ticket number #7896110
my UCC is 5GAFZP

When willl i be able to trade?

Hi @sanjaychari,

Thank you for sharing your ticket ID.

Our team is looking into this.

1 Like

@Ushnota any update on this?

Hi @sanjaychari,

It will take time since Exchange will verify the KYC details independently and accordingly unblock the account.

Appreciate your patience.