Hello can anyone help me on this issue please because when I tried to place orders it’s showing 16585: not a valid account number. My aadhar and pan card is linked also…but still showing the sameq

Continuing the discussion from 16585: not a valid account number:

Hello can anyone help me on this issue please because when I tried to place orders it’s showing 16585: not a valid account number. My aadhar and pan card is linked also…but still showing the same
Please

My ucc I D CH4188

Hi @0007saji,

Welcome to the Upstox community!

The rejection is from the Exchange and it could be because of KYC validation pending.

Please check this article and follow the steps carefully to complete the KYC validation: What is the process to verify KYC details (email and mobile number) registered with KRA? - Upstox Help Center

Once you raise a ticket, let us know the ID and we will get in touch with you soon.

Hi I’m facing the issue reason showing 16585 not a valid account no. Pls help

Hi @Joydeep,

Welcome to the Upstox community!

The rejection is from the Exchange and it could be because of KYC validation pending.

Please check this article and follow the steps carefully to complete the KYC validation: What is the process to verify KYC details (email and mobile number) registered with KRA? - Upstox Help Center

Once you raise a ticket, let us know the ID and we will get in touch with you soon.

Hello can anyone help me because when i am placing a order it is showing 16585: not a valid account number.my adhaar and pan is linked but still showing the same

Hi @Ahad_Vora,

1 Like

16585-not-a-valid-account-number iam having this problem anyone help all the Enabled Segments
Derivatives
BSE CUR
NSE CUR
NSE FO
BSE FO
still this problem

16585-not-a-valid-account-number iam having this problem anyone help all the Enabled Segments
Derivatives
BSE CUR
NSE CUR
NSE FO
BSE FO
still this problem

Hi @MANUZZ,

As mentioned in your other post, please share your ticket ID so that we can check this and help you. Thanks.

1 Like

my id is 5MACK2
please check

my id is 5MACK2
please check

@Ushnota
al my kyc validation is complete i can trade on stock but when place a order on nifty options this problem coms"Failed: 16585 : Not a valid account number" Segments also complete
my id is 5MACK2
please check

Hi @MANUZZ,

Thank you for sharing your UCC. We are directly checking this with the Exchange since the rejection is directly from the Exchange.

Our team will give you a call regarding this.

I have raised the ticket and my ID is 7DB938

Hi I have raised the ticket and this is my I’d:7DB938

Hi @Ahad_Vora,

Thank you for sharing your ticket ID. We are going to look at this and get in touch soon.

Hi @Ahad_Vora,

We checked your details. As we can see, you have applied for segment addition yesterday and it got processed from our end. However, the activation at the Exchange is pending.

It will get activated by tonight and you will be able to trade in FnO from tomorrow. Let us know if you face any issue tomorrow, thanks.

I am trying to sell my holding stock ut it is getting rejected because it is showing EXCHANGE: transaction not allowed in current instrument state (closed) please help upstox

Hi @Ahad_Vora,

If you are trying to place an order in periodic call auction scrip, you need to place the order in the initial 45 mins of every session. You can check the schedule and session timings in the below link: