Hi ! I am facing problem

I am not able to place order as it’s showing 16585; Not a Valid account number error.
Aadhar and PAN is already linked and reflection in Upstox too

Hey @saswata99 ,

The rejection is from the Exchange. Could you please share your UCC with us? We will check and get back to you with an update.

48B33S
Please resolve the problem as soon as possible

Hey @saswata99 ,

Thanks for sharing your UCC. We will check and get back on priority.

Is there any updates sir ?

Hey @saswata99 ,

Your segment activation request, submitted on Friday evening, has been swiftly processed on our end. It’s currently pending at the exchange and is expected to be completed by today EOD. Feel free to place your order tomorrow. Should you encounter any issues, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

1 Like

Thank you so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Sir my problem didnt solved yet. Its still showing the same 16585 not a valid account number.

Hey @saswata99,

Let us check and get back to you on this.

Hey @saswata99,

We’ve submitted all the necessary details to the KRA, and they will subsequently share it with the exchange and CDSL for unblocking. The expected turnaround time for this process is 24 working hours. Feel free to attempt placing an order on Thursday.

Sir my problem didnt solved yet. Its still showing the same 16585 not a valid account number.
What is happening with my account ??

Hello @saswata99,

Getting this checked. Please allow us some time. We will get back to you with an update soon.

Is there any updates regarding the probelm ??

Good Morning !
Sir its still the same issue today also i tried but i can’t able to make a trade, still its showing 16585- not a valid account number.
Please help me out as soon as possible.

Hi @saswata99 ,

The rejection is from the exchange. We are diligently working on this with the exchange and will get back to you with an update ASAP.