My client code is 45BJR6 I have done all the KYC procedures and after 2 days have received account active from Upstox in my mail. But on placing the order I am getting “non compliant client code” and on selling I am getting “ security under Siri”Help me

My client code is 45BJR6 I have done all the KYC procedures and after 2 days have received “account active “ from Upstox in my mail. But on placing the order I am getting “non compliant client code” and on selling I am getting “ security under Surveillance “
Help me out asap m losing time

Hi @NITIN_SINGH ,

An Upstox representative has contacted you and resolved your concern.

Additionally, we confirmed that your full dormancy was approved on 25/05/2024. It typically takes four working days for reactivation in your account. Please wait 24-48 working hours before placing an order. If you continue to experience any issues, kindly provide us with a screenshot so we can assist you further.

Thank you for your patience.

Hello,
According to me you can contact Upstox support immediately to resolve non compliant client code" and “security under Surveillance” issues, as your account should be active and functional.
I hope this will help you
Thank you