Unable to find my SGB order anywhere

I had applied for SGB series II on 15th Sept and yesterday order showed allotment successful but today I am unable to see my order anywhere in the account or any Gold section on the homepage. And neither Upstox has sent any confirmation email.

Please assist.

Thanks,
Ankush

Hi @ankushg002,

Please note that you would be able to see it in the ā€˜goldā€™ section once it gets listed. Thanks.

1 Like

Hi @Ushnota Thanks for getting back.
Few queries:
Why is it that I am unable to see ā€˜Goldā€™ section anywhere right now?
Earlier I was seeing Order under Profile ā†’ SGB but that does not show up anywhere now. How do I see order history now?
I have not received any email from upstox regarding confirmation of allotment?

Thanks,
Ankush

Hi @ankushg002,

Please note that ā€˜goldā€™ has a dedicated section on the Investor mode through the ā€˜Moreā€™ tab. And on the Trader mode, it is available in the ā€˜Discoverā€™ section.

It is currently available on Android and will be available on iOS in the coming weeks.

Thanks @Ushnota That helps. I was trying to find out since morning on the IOS app.
Is there any fixed date by when it will be available on IOS?

Hi @ankushg002,

You can expect it by the end of this month. We will update you once it rolls out!

Hi @Ushnota

I have the same problem as above. Is there any way to check the SGB application status on upstox website?

Hi @Talluri_Satwik,

No, SGB info wonā€™t be available on web.

Please note that ā€˜goldā€™ has a dedicated section on the Investor mode through the ā€˜Moreā€™ tab. And on the Trader mode, it is available in the ā€˜Discoverā€™ section. It is currently available on Android and will be available on iOS very soon.

If you want to know the status of your allotment, you can also raise a ticket here and share the ticket ID with us.

Hi @Ushnota,
When will the iOS feature for ā€˜Goldā€™ be rolled out? I did an update today but it did not have the feature. Can you please confirm.

Hi @ankushg002,

Please note that it will be available in 2.2.15 which is rolling out next week.