Unable to find my SGB order anywhere

I had applied for SGB series II on 15th Sept and yesterday order showed allotment successful but today I am unable to see my order anywhere in the account or any Gold section on the homepage. And neither Upstox has sent any confirmation email.

Please assist.

Thanks,
Ankush

Hi @ankushg002,

Please note that you would be able to see it in the ‘gold’ section once it gets listed. Thanks.

1 Like

Hi @Ushnota Thanks for getting back.
Few queries:
Why is it that I am unable to see ‘Gold’ section anywhere right now?
Earlier I was seeing Order under Profile → SGB but that does not show up anywhere now. How do I see order history now?
I have not received any email from upstox regarding confirmation of allotment?

Thanks,
Ankush

Hi @ankushg002,

Please note that ‘gold’ has a dedicated section on the Investor mode through the ‘More’ tab. And on the Trader mode, it is available in the ‘Discover’ section.

It is currently available on Android and will be available on iOS in the coming weeks.

Thanks @Ushnota That helps. I was trying to find out since morning on the IOS app.
Is there any fixed date by when it will be available on IOS?

Hi @ankushg002,

You can expect it by the end of this month. We will update you once it rolls out!

Hi @Ushnota

I have the same problem as above. Is there any way to check the SGB application status on upstox website?

Hi @Talluri_Satwik,

No, SGB info won’t be available on web.

Please note that ‘gold’ has a dedicated section on the Investor mode through the ‘More’ tab. And on the Trader mode, it is available in the ‘Discover’ section. It is currently available on Android and will be available on iOS very soon.

If you want to know the status of your allotment, you can also raise a ticket here and share the ticket ID with us.

Hi @Ushnota,
When will the iOS feature for ‘Gold’ be rolled out? I did an update today but it did not have the feature. Can you please confirm.

Hi @ankushg002,

Please note that it will be available in 2.2.15 which is rolling out next week.