Unable to add bank account

Hi Team, I’m facing an issue with adding of bank account… It’s been more than 45days I raised ticket(#8495336) with support team and no resolution as of now… Gone through the all levels of escalations but no use. Finally thought of posting issue here for resolution.

Welcome to the Upstox community, @Nagamani

We apologise for the inconvenience caused and are looking into your request. We will get back to you with an update soon.

Please provide me an update on above issue

Hi @Nagamani ,

We are diligently working on your concern and will get back to you with an update soon. We appreciate your patience in the meantime.

Hey @Nagamani ,

We want to inform you that your current bank has merged with another bank. Since you have applied for a secondary bank addition, your current request will be rejected. To proceed, please reapply for the bank addition, this time designating it as your primary bank. For instructions on how to add a bank account, please visit: uptx.to/addbank.

We have also scheduled a call for this on Tuesday. A Upstox representative will reach out to you to assist.

Still I can see the previous request which is in process (attached screenshot)… Add bank option is not available yet.

Hi @Nagamani ,

A Upstox representative will reach out to you soon.

Hi @Nagamani ,

Your bank addition request has been successfully processed. If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us. Thank you!

Thanks… Now issue got resolved

1 Like