Upstox customers now have the flexibility to log in to their accounts, both web and mobile, by choosing either Time-based One-Time Password (TOTP) or One-Time Password (OTP) in the initial step of the 2FA login process.
To utilize TOTP during login, customers must first enable TOTP for their account from the profile section. Once enabled, they also have the option to disable or reset TOTP from the same profile section.
Here’s how to set this up:
- Login to the Upstox app using your 6-digit PIN or biometrics.
- Click on ‘Account’ at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on ‘Profile’.
- Click on ‘My Account’.
- Click on ‘Time-based OTP (TOTP)’.
- Click on ‘Enable TOTP’.
- Enter the 6-digit OTP sent to your registered mobile number and click ‘Continue’.
- Scan the QR code on your authenticator app and enter the generated 6-digit TOTP. Click ‘Continue to Enable’.
- Your TOTP is enabled successfully!