Step-Up SIP (Systematic Investment Plan)

Users would have the option to set up Step-Up SIP schedules based on their preferences. They could specify the initial investment amount, the frequency of increases, and the percentage or fixed amount by which they want to step up their investments. This feature would provide users with the autonomy to tailor their investment plans according to their evolving financial goals.

I wanted to bring to your attention that some of Upstox’s competitors already offer Step-Up feature, which could be beneficial for enhancing the user experience on the platform

2 Likes

Hi @xprx77,

Thank you for your feedback. Our team is constantly working to enhance our features, and your input is valuable. We’ll certainly take this into consideration for future improvements. If you have any more suggestions or specific ideas, feel free to share. Happy trading!

Hi Upstox Team,

Any update on the Step up SIP feature?

Please let us know if this is planned for future development, then only we can plan to invest.

Thanks

Hi @Prakash_Chandra ,

We’re excited to announce that the Step Up SIP feature is set to launch in June. Keep an eye on our community page and follow us on our social media channels for more updates and details.

Thank you for being a part of Upstox!

@Vaibhav_Naik will i able to convert my existing sip into step-up sip?

Welcome to the Upstox Community, @hari_K

Please note, normal SIP cannot be converted into Step Up SIP as it is already registered with the AMC. However, you can always opt for Step Up SIP in the same scheme once the feature is launched in June. We hope this helps.

Stay tuned for more updates on our community page and social channels. We appreciate your continued support!

Hi @Vaibhav_Naik
Any update on step up sip feature, we’re already in the middle of june.

Welcome to the Upstox community, @SAI3205

The Step-Up SIP feature is currently a work in progress and will be available soon.

Please stay tuned to our community page and social media handles for the latest updates.

Thanks for the Update

Hi Upstox Team: Any update on STEP UP SIP

Hi @PALLAB_SANTRA , welcome to the Upstox community.

The Step-Up SIP feature is currently a work in progress and will be available soon.

Please stay tuned to our community page and social media handles for the latest updates.

Hi Vaibhav,

When can we expect the release of these step-up sip and edit sip features? By end of this month itself?

Welcome to the Upstox community, @Abhi_nav

We’re excited to announce that we will soon be rolling out the ability to edit, modify, and step up SIPs on our platform.

Stay tuned for updates on the further releases.

1 Like

Hi @Vaibhav_Naik
Any Update here.

Hi @SAI3205 ,

Our team is diligently working on this and will have updates for you soon. Please stay tuned to our community and follow our social media pages for the latest news. We appreciate your patience.

Thank you.

If possible pls give a date for launch of the update. It was expected to roll out in June and not yet done

Hi @Mahesh_M_S ,

Thank you for your patience. We appreciate your feedback and would like to understand your expectations better. Could you please share your UCC ID with us so we can discuss this on a call?

ID - 00A0QU
Name - Mahesh M S

Thank you for sharing your details with us. We will reach out to you soon.

Will that feature be start rolling in August or it will take more time I want to step my sip amount asap