Step-Up SIP (Systematic Investment Plan)

As per @Vaibhav_Naik 's reply to @Prakash_Chandra’s question long ago, this should have been launched in June it self.

It’s been over an year now that Upstox is telling their customers that they will launch step-up SIP features. We still have uncertainty on this matter.

Considering to use other platforms if still getting the “Thank you for your patience, we are working on it” reply

1 Like

Please give us an update.

Hi Upstox Team, is there any update on this feature being rolled out as we are still awaiting for this despite having complete patience from last one year now

Basic mutual funds features like setup sip, modify, daily returns etc are still not available in upstox. Its very upsetting and i am struck with upstox because, i have been using it for more than 3.5 years and most of my investments are in upstox. May be we can go and provide our app review mentioning these concerns in playstore. Atleast it will be escalated at that time.

Hey there!

We’re sorry for the hold-up in implementing our Step Up SIP feature. We recognize the inconvenience this may have caused and deeply appreciate your patience and unwavering support.

We’re happy to let you know that our team is working hard to get everything ready, and we’re aiming to have the Step Up SIP feature available by the first half of October.

Thanks again for sticking with us and trusting our work. We can’t wait to bring this to you!