Hi , I can't place my orders because it says not a valid account no. Plz solve this problem

Pl solve this immediately…

Hey @saurabh_landkar,

Could you please share your ticket id with us or raise a ticket here: https://uptx.to/tikt, and share the ticket number with us? This will facilitate further investigation and help us address your query effectively. Thank you.

Plz solve this problem…

Hey @saurabh_landkar,

Your segment activation request, submitted on Monday, has been swiftly processed on our end. It’s currently pending at the exchange and is expected to be completed by today EOD. Feel free to place your order tomorrow. Should you encounter any issues, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Hey, I can’t place my order due to not a valid account no. Problem. Could you please solve this issue? Today…

Hey @saurabh_landkar,

We’ve processed this on our end, and it’s now pending with the exchange. We’ll check with the exchange and provide you with an update soon.

Hey @saurabh_landkar,

This has been resolved. Please try placing an order tomorrow. If you face any issues, let us know. Thanks.

ID : 5LACA7
Mail id: kritkumarkeshari@gmail.com.
Please help me with this sir.

Hey @krit,

Welcome to the Upstox community! Thank you for sharing your details with us. We will check this and get back to you with an update.