About the Developer API category

Share ideas, coding tips, and questions related to the Upstox API

Please Guide How to generate Api and integrated Website/Application

Thank you for contacting us. Initially, it’s advisable to familiarize yourself with the Upstox API by reviewing the API documentation available at Upstox API Documentation. After understanding the various features offered by the API, you can then strategize and design your app or website accordingly.

Dear team,

We require api which allows us to track user account registration done through our application. We just require a confirmation api allowing us to keep a track on how many users registered on Upstox app using our application.

Dear team,

We require api which allows us to track user account registration done through our application. We just require a confirmation api allowing us to keep a track on how many users registered on Upstox app using our application.

We currently do not have an API to track user registrations on Upstox API via third-party apps. Still, your request has been noted and forwarded to our concerned team for future consideration.

I think You already provide API Pick My Work same requirement If possible please connect.

1. Add Web Socket stream for Position Updates and also add API to exit position directly like we are doing in App or Web portal.
  2. Add API to get Open Orders
  3. Add API to exit multiple orders at same time.

Hello Upstox Team

We Need IPO DATA API Please Provide More Information.

@Atharva9090 Currently, the Upstox API does not support IPO APIs. Our primary focus is on facilitating trading through the Upstox API. Nevertheless, I will pass on the information to the relevant team.

@Pradeep_Jaiswar Any update on this?