What to do if Account is Blocked and Cloudfare id is provided

When I tried to use the POST endpoint to get access token the response was an HTML informing me that my account has been blocked as cookies were disabled. I was using Postman to check the endpoint and this has never happened before. Help regarding how to proceed to unblock my account and things to consider so that it does not happen again.
Thanks

Thank you for contacting us. Could you please send an exact error and error screenshot of the error you’re encountering when trying to access the API? Additionally, providing your client ID will enable me to assist you more effectively.

@Pradeep_Jaiswar
Here the Screenshot for API call

Along with that my client id is - 1fe74fe9-84aa-42a6-8454-c406a97a7cd9

and here is the html file of the error

Could you please execute the below cURL command in your terminal and Postman and inform us of the results? Additionally, include the code and other necessary parameters within the request body. Your screenshot shows that you are including them as query params instead. You should also review your Postman cookie and security settings, as typically, Cloudflare throws this kind of error if it detects a security risk.

curl --location 'https://api.upstox.com/v2/login/authorization/token' \
--header 'accept: application/json' \
--header 'Api-Version: 2.0' \
--header 'Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded' \
--header 'Cookie: {your_postman_cookie}' \
--data-urlencode 'code={your_code}' \
--data-urlencode 'client_id=your_client_id}' \
--data-urlencode 'client_secret=your_client_secret}' \
--data-urlencode 'redirect_uri=your_redirect_uri}' \
--data-urlencode 'grant_type=authorization_code'

Although the same issue is not happening with other clients, we will attempt to replicate this problem on our end and provide an update if we discover anything relevant.

Yes the issue was probably sending data as parameters and not in request body. Now I am getting a valid response.
Thanks for helping

Thanks for confirming. Happy to help!