Request to add use of CPR indicator in future and options charts

Dear Team,

I have been an upstox user since long and new revamped user interface and app is phenomenal, thanks for making trading easier for us.
Below are my few requests:

1. Please add Central Pivot Range (CPR) indicator applicable for future and options charts either in trading view or chart IQ charts. I have checked few other broker platforms where they have this feature enabled.
  2. Please provide desktop/ algo trading platform like dartstock for better trading experience.
1 Like

Hi @Ankit_Sharma,

Thank you for your feedback!

1. We are happy to inform you that we already have the Central Pivot Range(CPR) indicator on ChartIQ. Please search with the full name.

2. We do have something planned for our users who like to trade via desktop applications. Stay tuned to the community announcements, we will keep you updated!

1 Like

Hi @Ushnota ,

Thank you for your response!!

I am aware of the fact that we have CPR in ChartIQ and i am already using it but it is not applicable on future and options charts and only applies on stock and index chart. My request is to make it applicable for future and option charts of stocks and indexes.

Glad to hear something is planned for users who like to trade via desktop app.

Hi @Ankit_Sharma,

It is available for future and options. You can refer to the relevant screenshots attached for the same. Please note that this is Android 5.0, the latest app version.

Hi @Ushnota ,

Thanks for clarifying it , i have not updated the app.

Looking forward to have more such cool features in the near future.

Keep up the good work , Cheers !!

1 Like

Please add CPR indicator on trading view chart also chart IQ not perfect so please add CPR tradingview chart also

Desktop version trading view chart good please provide CPR indicator also

I have also noticed the same thing , cpr and pivot levels are somewhat different from other broker platforms, @Ushnota can you please re-check with the teams for it ?, also can we add previous day high and previous day low in any of the charts ? if not as a separate indicator , can we add an option to enable or disable it in cpr indicator itself ?

Hi @Ankit_Sharma ,

we appreciate your feedback and have passed it on for further evaluation. In the meantime, feel free to reach out to us in case of any other queries or suggestions.

Hi @Vaibhav_Naik,

Could you please provide your inputs for my other query ?

1. Can we add previous day high and previous day low in any of the charts ?

Hello @Ankit_Sharma,

To view OHLC for the previous day on the app, choose day-wise candles, and long-press on the previous day candle in the TradingView chart. In ChartIQ, click the info tab located third on the top left corner and tap on any candle in the day-wise range for OHLC. On the web, follow the same steps and hover over any day’s candle for OHLC details.

Could you also specify whether you are attempting to view this on the app or our web platform? Additionally, are you using ChartIQ or the TradingView chart?

Thank you.

Hi @Ishaque, thank you for your response.

I mostly use app with chartIQ as cpr is only available in it , and my ques was in different context and not related to OHLC and candle info, i was asking, if there is any option to add previous day high low with some marker on the charts like we see other price points in side price bar or as an indicator instead of finding out from OHLC/candle info and plotting it through line.

Add CPR indicator on tradingview chart also

Hi @ranjith_pr ,

we appreciate your feedback and have passed it on for further evaluation. In the meantime, feel free to reach out to us in case of any other queries or suggestions.

Your tradingview chart is great easy to buy sell so please add CPR indicator on tradingview chart thank you

1 Like