Option to edit mutual fund SIPs date and amount

Dear Upstox Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am a loyal user of the Upstox platform and appreciate the services you provide for investing in mutual funds. However, I would like to suggest an enhancement to further improve the user experience.

I kindly request the implementation of a feature that allows users to edit the date and amount of their mutual fund Systematic Investment Plans (SIPs) directly within the Upstox platform. As an investor, I have found this feature to be extremely valuable on other brokerage platforms, and I believe its inclusion in Upstox would greatly benefit users like myself.

Here are a few reasons why I believe this feature would be beneficial:

Flexibility: Sometimes, unforeseen circumstances arise that require adjustments to SIP schedules or contribution amounts. Allowing users to edit these details would provide much-needed flexibility in managing their investments.

Convenience: Being able to make changes to SIPs directly within the Upstox platform would streamline the investment management process for users, eliminating the need to contact customer support or navigate through multiple interfaces.

Empowerment: Giving users control over their SIP parameters instills a sense of empowerment and autonomy in managing their investment portfolios, ultimately fostering a stronger sense of engagement with the Upstox platform.

I trust that implementing this feature aligns with Upstox’s commitment to continuously enhance the user experience and provide innovative solutions for investors. I am confident that such a feature would be warmly welcomed by the Upstox community and contribute to the platform’s ongoing success.

Thank you for considering my suggestion. I look forward to hearing your thoughts on this matter and eagerly anticipate any updates regarding the potential implementation of this feature.

Warm regards,
Rahul Mishra

Hello @rahulmishra ,

Thank you for your feedback. Our team is constantly working to enhance our features, and your input is valuable. We’ll certainly take this into consideration for future improvements. If you have any more suggestions or specific ideas, feel free to share. Happy trading!