Not able to get the token for users other than myself

I have registered an app with my trading account and have created a react app and followed all the required step for authorisation, when I use my account details to login it works fine but another user is not able to login in this app

Do I need a business account for this or how does it work ? How do get the consent of my clients?

I am consuming the Upstox APIs for the first time but as per my understanding once the user authorise the app using the oauth flow of any 3rd party api providers then app can perform specific action on the user’s behalf just like if I need or fetch users gmail emails I just need users to login in my app using gmail account. How does it different here

@amkashyal,

Thank you for reaching out.

This is a classic Indie-App scenario. An Indie app, created from your Upstox profile, is intended for individual use, meaning it is linked to your user account and cannot be accessed by other users.

If you are looking for a multi-client app where any user can log in, please visit the Business Trading API - Upstox page and click “Get in Touch With Us” to access the form. Once you have successfully submitted the form, a member of our API Support team will contact you to discuss app creation and provide detailed instructions.

I hope this helps.

Thanks!