Indicators - RSI smoothing moving average

Hi Upstox Team.
As upstox is reaching on top, I know nothing is impossible for Upstox to bring for us.
One thing I wanted to know.

• Is it possible to add more smoothing moving average in RSI Indicator?
    I use RSI with Moving average of 21 and 5 on chart IQ Charts but on trading view, there is only one moving average in RSI as default. I request you to please bring this thing for me. I know that this is not a common requirement but I still believe upstox for this little help.
    Screenshot attatched.

Hi @Thestoploss,

Thank you for your suggestion. We have taken a note of it and passed it on to the concerned team.

1 Like

Thankyou so muchā€¦

Few Months ago, I sent a list of approx 10 problems and left upstox. And Now I came back as promised because most of my problems are heared here and has been provided in new updates.

Hi @Thestoploss,

We are glad to hear that. Welcome back!

Happy trading :slight_smile:

Only few things left, Like, %PnL in position, Calender view or trading diary where we can check how our capital is doing through any graphical representationā€¦

Can you plz update on RSI with two smoothing average ??

Hi @Thestoploss,

Thank you for your suggestions! Calendar view and trading diary features are launching soon, rest will follow too.

Hi Upstox Team.
Hope I am making some sense by asking about the update on my above request ( RSI with two smoothing average).
Please try to update if Upstox is still working on it or it is not possible to provide.

Hi @Thestoploss,

Thank you for your feedback. Our team will check the feasibility of this RSI feature since it is specific to the Trading view library, which is a third party.

1 Like