If you are looking to learn more about technical analysis and trading, this is a list of books that our traders have compiled to either introduce you to these topics or to help upskill you on your trader journey.
- Technical Analysis explained by Martin Pring
- Japanese candlestick charting techniques by Steve Nison
- Stock Market Wizards by Jack Schwager
- When Genius Failed by Roger Lowenstein
- Trading in the zone by Mark Douglas
- The New Trading for a Living by Alexander Elder
If you are interested in learning about trading in a more interactive environment, we regularly offer webinars and in-person classes covering a range of topics from general trading to technical analysis. You can learn more about the upcoming schedule here.