Holdings with Lot information

Guys,

Is there any endpoint to get holdings with lot information. eg, If i purchased INFY on two different dates with different units and prices, I would like to get two different entries, including the buy price and units.

Is it possible?

My Expectation

{
[
{
ticker: INFY,
purchaseDate:“1/1/2024”
price:1200,
units: 20
},
{
ticker: INFY,
purchaseDate:“11/1/2024”
price:1300
units:10
}
]
}

The Upstox API does not support this feature, but we’re developing a Historical Trade API. This will allow you to access details of your past trades, including dates, units, prices, and other relevant information. We expect to release this API by the end of next month.

1 Like

Thank you very much for the update.

@Pradeep_Jaiswar ,

Would it be possible to address my requirement in your future release? Is there any technical/business limitation to implement this?

It would be great if you could add my requirement as a low-priority item to your tracker.

Your current holdings will always be consolidated and totaled. Having said that, I will convey your information to the product team and place these items on the agenda for discussion.

You can see this in investor section under holding it’s all details, like this screenshot

Yes, you can view it in the app. For Upstox API, we are developing a Historical Trade API. This will allow you to access details of your past trades, including dates, units, prices, and other relevant information.