GTT order Trailing Stop Loss

I have one ernest request please update Trailing Stop Loss option on GTT segment. It my request from long time…but it up to you… It’s very very essential…

Hello @SUN

Thank you for your suggestion. Will check with engineering team for this request :slight_smile:

this conversation continues from more than 6 months… I request the same through email for so many times… We are in 2023 when technology advanced in lighting speed… But :blush::blush:

Hello @SUN

We greatly appreciate your patience. We’re thrilled to inform you that our engineering team has already initiated the development of the GTT Trailing stop-loss feature. Rest assured, you can expect to see this highly anticipated addition on the app in the very near future! Stay tuned for the exciting release!

1 Like

So when will be the event!!

1 Like

@SUN -
I really appreciate your on-going support and patience! GTT remains one of the most widely used features that we’ve rolled out on our Pro platform and I recognize that there are a number of things that we could do to make it even better – including adding Trailing Stop Loss. We are hearing from more customers that this may not just be a nice feature to have but in some cases, crucial to be more successful in trading.

Our product and tech teams are continually working to roll-out new features each month across our Android and iOS apps, Pro Web portal, and for both traders (Upstox Pro) and investors (Upstox Invest). We also are continually working to improve charting, app stability, and latency issues.

With that said, we will develop and release this feature; unfortunately, I cannot commit on timelines. However, I will meet with the team to ensure that this work stays prioritized.

1 Like