Trailing Stoploss in Upstox mobile app

Sir,

I have been using Upstox both web and Mobile app, however, could not understand best way to trail stop loss. Can auto trailing be done? I have done manual SL, but felt something is missing.

Hello @UK_Mohit

Unfortunately, I have heard and read conflicting views on this! Brokers used to offer TSL through bracket orders which was discontinued during the volatile markets in 2020. TSL maybe considered algo trading because the price at which it executes is machine triggered and not human triggered. But there are some brokers who are offering this under their robo type trades. I havenā€™t found any regulatory evidence to support either reasoning. So not so sure about this!

Just to update you: Trailing SL is not available on Upstox at the moment but the good news is that itā€™s on our priority list. In the next 4 months it will be on the app :slight_smile: So stay tuned!

thanks for the update! :+1:

1 Like

makes sense might have pros and cons as well with auto TSL. But pls us posted! Appreciate your response.

1 Like

I still cannot find trailing SL feature in upstocks.

Hi @sanket_gujrathi,

This feature is currently in the testing stages and we are estimating that by mid January it would be available to all our Android users. We will announce it once it rolls out, thanks for your patience.

Hey @awish,

Its on track and we will start rolling it out in phases soon. Stay tuned :slight_smile:

It is still not available, hope this important come soon with upstox too.

Hey @Prashant_Jani,

Welcome to the Upstox Community!

Trailing stoploss in GTT is live for 50% of the users on Android and is getting released in phases. Please update your app once you get the update and try the feature out. Thanks.

Hi, how do I know if I got this feature pls

Hey @UK_Mohit,

Its live for 50% of the Android users. Just update your app once you get the update and try using the feature. Thanks.

It does not work correctlyā€¦ for example picture attached. Trailing stoploss should change with LTP when gap is set lower than the LTP and last updated stoploss

Hello

I am Android user and did updated appā€¦ but question is how to identify if this featur is enabled or not ? Donā€™t see anything new?

Is there any doc or link to check this new functionality pls

Hey @Prashant_Jani,

Could you please raise a ticket here: https://uptx.to/tikt, and share the ticket number with us? This will facilitate further investigation and help us address your query effectively. Thank you.

Hey @UK_Mohit,

It has not yet reached 100% Android users since itā€™s getting released in phases and should reach your device soon enough. We will be sharing communications and articles related to that as well once it is out to all Android users. Stay tuned!

Sir, i am unable to see the trailing stop loss option in upstox app. kindly provide, if you want to make upstox No 1 trading app.

Hey @JAVED_AKHTAR,

It is now live for 100% Android users. Please update your app to the latest version and try using the feature. Thanks.

1 Like

When this will be available for web version

Hey @Himangshu_Gorai,

Trailing Stop Loss for Pro Web is currently in the development phase and is expected to be out by March end. Stay tuned :slight_smile: