Request for Assistance with Upstox API WebSocket Service

Dear Upstox Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to express my interest in using your API WebSocket service to fetch option chain data into my Google Sheets. However, as I am not a software engineer, I find it challenging to understand the Python code and the API documentation available on your website.

Despite my efforts, I have not been able to find adequate support or tutorials on platforms like YouTube. Therefore, I kindly request that you provide me with a simple video guide or tutorial that can help me understand how to use the API effectively for my needs.

Your assistance would be greatly appreciated, as it would enable me to utilize your services better. Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I look forward to your prompt response.

Best regards,

Chetan singh kushwah

Hi @chetan_kushwah,

Thank you for your interest in using our APIs. For user convenience, we provide detailed sample codes for each API in the Example Codes | Documentation section of our documentation.

Also to simplify the implementation of WebSockets, users can utilize the streamer functionalities available in various languages:

Rest assured, your request for tutorial videos has been forwarded to the concerned team.

Thank you!

sir i already visit your documentation website its hard to understand for me i tried so many time but i fail pls provide me a simple video as soon as possible