Pledging option on mutual fund

I wish upstox introduce the margin for mutual fund as well for the better of the option trading players.
At least for the gold fund option where all the amount is given to government securities that’s the most safest investment as a person In India. But its taking far time to get a feature like this in a advanced app is so sad for me as a trader.
And missing a great ROI and making it very difficult for me as well.

Welcome to the Upstox community, @sauravsajeendran

At this time, mutual funds cannot be pledged on Upstox. However, we appreciate your suggestion and have forwarded it to the relevant team for consideration. Could you please provide more details about your suggestion regarding gold funds?

In the meantime, to view the list of scrips eligible for pledging, please log in to the app, click on “Account,” then go to “Profile” > “My Account” > “Actions Tab” > “Margin Pledge” > “List of Eligible Scrips.” These lists are updated regularly.

To learn more about Margin Pledge, visit What is Margin Pledge? - Upstox Help Center. To learn how to pledge, visit How to pledge shares(via Mobile application)? - Upstox Help Center.

To check your ROI (Return on Investment) for your investments, follow these steps: Log in to your application > Click on “Account” > Select “Profile” > “My Account” > “Reports” > “Profit and Loss (P&L) Report.”

If you need any further other assistance, feel free to contact us.

I was talking about gilt mutual fund which the mutual fund invest there money in government securities. Which is theoretically zero risk atleast that should be provided for pledging.
Where all other brokers are actually providing much wider option to choose and pledge for margin even with less haircut as well that’s where upstox is not even proving the basic pledging features on mutual fund.
This is where traders are feeling very uncomfortable but the platform is nice and fast but features like this should also be there

Hey @sauravsajeendran,

Thank you for your feedback. We understand the need for pledging gilt mutual funds and other options with lower haircuts. We’re continuously working to improve our platform, and your input is valuable.

We appreciate your support and will pass your suggestions to our team.