I have alrady holding i try to sell order limit order but showing error

i have alrady holding and in try to sell order plase using api but i got thiss error ,so how can i solve this error :
Exception when calling OrderApi->place_order: (400)
Reason: Bad Request
HTTP response headers: HTTPHeaderDict({‘Date’: ‘Fri, 19 Apr 2024 08:47:12 GMT’, ‘Content-Type’: ‘application/json’, ‘Transfer-Encoding’: ‘chunked’, ‘Connection’: ‘keep-alive’, ‘Vary’: ‘Origin, Access-Control-Request-Method, Access-Control-Request-Headers’, ‘message’: ‘request failed’, ‘requestId’: ‘76cd428b-5ae9-4643-92a7-bc5e9b15de60’, ‘X-Content-Type-Options’: ‘nosniff’, ‘X-XSS-Protection’: ‘1; mode=block’, ‘Cache-Control’: ‘no-cache, no-store, max-age=0, must-revalidate’, ‘Pragma’: ‘no-cache’, ‘Expires’: ‘0’, ‘Strict-Transport-Security’: ‘max-age=0; includeSubDomains’, ‘X-Frame-Options’: ‘DENY’, ‘CF-Cache-Status’: ‘DYNAMIC’, ‘Set-Cookie’: ‘__cf_bm=mEREAv8Yd50GC4Zvv4Pe1LVSVrvEcKg7iR7y2.X2qUw-1713516432-1.0.1.1-rfkq2hycumOv23P0.pdYj5J1s.luzzhdFxW61CvceNEDOmWv0A_HtpKREy4gDu3b; path=/; expires=Fri, 19-Apr-24 09:17:12 GMT; domain=.upstox.com; HttpOnly; Secure; SameSite=None, _cfuvid=QFfOPtLVm472y3Qk0Rfhyn0x7c432zDUIqHHStr_xeY-1713516432695-0.0.1.1-604800000; path=/; domain=.upstox.com; HttpOnly; Secure; SameSite=None’, ‘Server’: ‘cloudflare’, ‘CF-RAY’: ‘876ba0e7997f85a8-BOM’})
HTTP response body: b’{“status”:“error”,“errors”:[{“errorCode”:“UDAPI100500”,“message”:“EDIS is not validated”,“propertyPath”:null,“invalidValue”:null,“error_code”:“UDAPI100500”,“property_path”:null,“invalid_value”:null}]}’

Thank you for reaching out.

According to CDSL regulations, customers who do not have a DDPI must use both the CDSL TPIN and an OTP to authorize the transfer of securities from their demat account during delivery sale transactions. If you intend to sell equity holdings from your account, please ensure you complete the CDSL authorization daily through https://pro.upstox.com. Once authorized, the permission remains valid for the entire day.

Alternatively, if you activate DDPI, you will not need to perform these authorizations sale. You can activate DDPI on Upstox by following the instructions provided here.

Enabling DDPI will simplify the process and save time as it eliminates the need for daily authorizations

I hope this information is helpful to you.

1 Like

Please,can you give me example code to how to do this.