Get Order Details API not responding

I am using python SDK and calling below method
get_order_details() with API version and OrderID to get the details.
Though the order id exist, it is not returning any data. Below is the exception detail

Reason: Not Found
HTTP response body: b’{“status”:“error”,“errors”:[{“errorCode”:“UDAPI100010”,“message”:“Order not found”,“propertyPath”:null,“invalidValue”:null,“error_code”:“UDAPI100010”,“property_path”:null,“invalid_value”:null}]}’
Order id is - 231212025118236

Same issue here today!! It was working fine until yesterday. is there any issue or change recently except the base URL change???

{‘status’: ‘error’, ‘errors’: [{‘errorCode’: ‘UDAPI100010’, ‘message’: ‘Order not found’, ‘propertyPath’: None, ‘invalidValue’: None, ‘error_code’: ‘UDAPI100010’, ‘property_path’: None, ‘invalid_value’: None}]}
Exception Occured While fetching the Order ID

Today, we experienced a temporary problem in retrieving some order details, which resulted in the “Order not found” error message. The issue has been identified and resolved, and everything is functioning correctly now.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please feel free to contact us in this thread if the problem reoccurs.

Hi @Pradeep_Jaiswar

Same issue happened today as well.
Have created 1 post with following subject:-
“Getting “<404> Not Found” while fetching order history for an executed order”

Please help and let me know why this is happening.

Thanks

Hello @Pradeep_Jaiswar

This happens regularly. You can replicate this at your end any day.
Place an order and immediately try to get the order detail. You will get Order not found error. But if you try again after sometime, it returns the value.
This happened again today.

1 Like

Yes correct, we are not getting it immediately, but after sometime.
But even though I am waiting for 2 seconds, it still giving me the same response, even when the order got completed withing the same second that of the order placement.

Hello @Pradeep_Jaiswar ,

Today the order was placed at - 15:15:11, but the order details were not available till 15:15:17. The order details was not available even after 6 sec.

Please prioritize this fix.

Thanks

@Aman_Jha, Can you help with your order ID for the respective order for further investigation?

Sorry, for late reply, I dont have that order id now. If this happens again, I will share the order id

Hey, I am getting this error - “Order not found”
OrderId - 240321000407954

Reason: Not Found
HTTP response headers: HTTPHeaderDict({‘Date’: ‘Thu, 21 Mar 2024 06:40:15 GMT’, ‘Content-Type’: ‘application/json’, ‘Transfer-Encoding’: ‘chunked’, ‘Connection’: ‘keep-alive’, ‘Vary’: ‘Origin, Access-Control-Request-Method, Access-Control-Request-Headers’, ‘message’: ‘request failed’, ‘requestId’: ‘5b8d9f97-557b-49c2-abdc-d13ef74b8a80’, ‘X-Content-Type-Options’: ‘nosniff’, ‘X-XSS-Protection’: ‘1; mode=block’, ‘Cache-Control’: ‘no-cache, no-store, max-age=0, must-revalidate’, ‘Pragma’: ‘no-cache’, ‘Expires’: ‘0’, ‘Strict-Transport-Security’: ‘max-age=0; includeSubDomains’, ‘X-Frame-Options’: ‘DENY’, ‘CF-Cache-Status’: ‘DYNAMIC’, ‘Set-Cookie’: ‘__cf_bm=YEVZv6rUDL4knXxiBrOy8nqtuclznX7oeqtsfRIR408-1711003215-1.0.1.1-ACMeu2Fk4uMp6WS0xosuLoTZgWFNAV1lCbYuA1ORZbj7o9eViz6A72OUawu.Y3KVP2Zvp8QR5ZIzBW9CwjjC3g; path=/; expires=Thu, 21-Mar-24 07:10:15 GMT; domain=.upstox.com; HttpOnly; Secure; SameSite=None, _cfuvid=5pqVsrc0IadojqzbgO0xiDsXtOnC2u2YPOoZaVYO31Q-1711003215505-0.0.1.1-604800000; path=/; domain=.upstox.com; HttpOnly; Secure; SameSite=None’, ‘Server’: ‘cloudflare’, ‘CF-RAY’: ‘867bf310acdff323-BOM’})
HTTP response body: b’{“status”:“error”,“errors”:[{“errorCode”:“UDAPI100010”,“message”:“Order not found”,“propertyPath”:null,“invalidValue”:null,“error_code”:“UDAPI100010”,“property_path”:null,“invalid_value”:null}]}’

Hello @Pradeep_Jaiswar

It is happening again.
Order ID is - 240710025199240