Developer API vs Trader API Documentation Error

My goal is to integrate the Upstox API to create a basic trading platform for my application.
So Upstox offers two APIs which are Developer & Trader API, where the Developer API is used to create an app altogether.
Now when I click on it I am redirected to Uplink Business and when I scroll down I get the docs for the API I want to try.
Also I already have a demat account with upstox for generating the keys.
My question is, are the API calls for both Developer and Trader API are same, since I am being forwarded to same documenation?
Also currently the Authorize API call is being redirected to login to my Upstox account to generate the code in redirect uri. If someones else wants to create an account on upstox using my platform using upstox api will it still be possible?

Also it would be better if someone can reach me personally, if they dont understand my questions and want more reference on rishivrm0@gmail.com

I am in the process of linking Upstox services with our platform, so that anyone could perform trades.
Currently for testing, since I have a demat account with Upstox, so we are using my credentials, but my primary requirement is that anyone would login into their account and perform those trades from their own accounts.
Is this possible using the Developer API, that is why I want more information for the Developer API Integrations?

Could anyone kindly help me with this issue for integrating Developer API with my platform so that anyone can perform trades using their own account.
As of now I have successfully tested the API calls using credentials for my account.
I want it so that anyone can do transactions from my platform using Upstox API, I believe Developer API will be required for that purpose.

Hi @Medhansh_Singh_Verma

I assume you’re requesting for Multi-user OAuth login documentation, so that other users can use your platform for its benefits. Am I right?

My platform will have a seperate login flow, after which the user will we given an option to trade or invest using Upstox.
Currently, the API calls for Upstox use my credentials since linked to my account, the API calls use OAuth 2.0 where I first Authorize then generate an Access Token for authorizing subsequent API calls.
I want is that any user can use Upstox through my platform, without the hassle of the OAuth 2.0 authentication flow.
Since, we are building a platform providing Wealth Management Services, so it would be easy for the user to conduct trades or transaction on Upstox via our platform (basically all in one place) without needing follow the OAuth 2.0 flow required for accessing the Upstox API

This cannot be done. It is mandatory by the exchange & SEBI to users to log-in via 2FA everyday.

Does the Developer API provide any better login flow for users so that anyone can login without OAuth 2.0.
Since Uplink for Business offers and entire application build per your own needs

There is a single login flow for all customers, utilizing OAuth 2.0, a widely used and standardized protocol.

Basically, just like Smallcase uses Upstox API, that’s what I want to achieve, I want to understand how that flow works, if anyone could guide me or provide some documentation .
Like anyone can link their Upstox account to Smallcase, they get our portfolio details, profile info, that’s exactly what I want to achieve.
If anyone can guide me on that.

Smallcase is a business account integration that is unavailable for individual users.

I really wish upstox has this cool features called BAR REPLAY were you can backtest so much of your trading plan.

By providing this feature upstox can get more customers to the platform.

I wonder what stopping these developers to implement this feature.

Hi @Mohammed_Shafeen ,

Could you elaborate a bit on this?